- Daily invoices, bills and expense entry;
- Monthly payroll entries;
- Monthly bank, BIR and payroll reconciliations;
- Process monthly government reports: BIR, PEZA, PHIC, HDMF & SSS(ALL E-GOV compliance)
- High accuracy is required
- Performs other tasks as required by the client.
- In-charge for ALL reports
- Annual reconciliation and prepare the account
Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or Management Accounting
- MUST have 5yrs experience as a bookkeeper
- MUST have at least 3 years experience of Version 10 of “Quickbook online Essentials”
- Good organization skills and high attention to details
- Honest, dedicated, organized and hardworking
- Strong attention to detail; results-oriented; can work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with Australian staff members
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to recognize mistakes and potential errors and act with initiative to correct.
- Experience in auditing or general accounting is a MUST
- Knowledgeable and can implement internal control policies and procedures
- CPA license is an added value
- Can do multitasking
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication skills and can work with all levels in the organization
- Background in Hotel industry is an advantage but not required
- Good understanding in bookkeeping functions and generally accepted accounting principles.